Monday, Monday...

Can't trust that day? So said The Mamas & The Papas, apparently.

One of the hardest things to do during the week is come back to work on a Monday morning, especially when it's raining and dreary out. Not that I don't enjoy my job. I actually think I'm pretty luck to be in an office with decent co-workers and where I have some flexibility in my hours. I never get up in the morning and dread going to work. That may not seem like a big deal, but for a relatively young lawyer in New York City, believe me, it is! So I consider myself fortunate for that.

But coming back to any job on Monday can be brutal, no matter what you do. As you can see from our previous posts, we had a pretty fun weekend. From the food market and book store and our peanut buttery lunch on Saturday, to a relaxing Sunday evening of fresh pizza and "Mad Men" episodes, I enjoyed our weekend at home.

But at the same time, I guess you have to fund your weekend outings too, huh? And besides, it's good to have a job to go to at all these days. So it's back to the grind for me. We'll see what this week brings.

1 comment:

  1. Hope it goes well for you!! Somebody's gotta fund your pizza outings!! Might as well be you!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete