2. Christmas break is wonderful because I have gotten to spend time with my high school friends that I haven't seen this much in a long time. It's a bit sad that our break will be coming to an end but, I'm sure we'll all see each other in the Spring.
3. I had a doctor's appointment on Tuesday. All is well and the baby's heartbeat is nice and strong.
4. Our 20 week ultrasound in on January 3rd. It will be lots of fun to see our little one and hopefully find out the gender at that time. Stay tuned for an update!
5. My mom and I went to start the Baby Registry at Buy Buy Baby and at Babies R Us. It was nice to spend this time with my mom. It helped to go while everyone was at work so I wouldn't be so overwhelmed. Any suggestions on what I should register for (or not register for) would be greatly appreciated!
6. We received a sample newborn diaper in one of our gift bags from the registries. I can't believe how small it is. The hubby has never changed a diaper before so I might let him practice with that. I need to find a baby doll now! (Or perhaps one of my friends might let us practice on her baby.)
7. I've had lots of fun beginning to plan for the arrival of our little one. I can't wait to see what the next few months have in store!