7 Quick Takes

-1-
My sweet little boy was three months old on the 22nd! I can't believe how quickly he is growing up. 
-2- 
Our schedule/routine has been completely thrown off by various visitors/family members.While it is fun to have so much company, it will be nice to get back to our routine again. 
-3-
Charlie went to Play Hooray! this week. It is a music and play program offered at the local library. It was nice to see some other kids and parents in the area. Charlie really enjoys music so he was thrilled. He also enjoyed playing with these neat bells that he could grab and shake. 
-4-
Monday would have been my first day back at work. I'm not sure how I will feel when everyone I know goes back to work and I am at home with my little one. 
-5-
As a result of our routine being thrown off, Charlie has been all out of sorts in terms of naps and bedtime. I hope a few more consecutive hours tonight than I did last night. 
-6-
The youngest brother is headed back to college this weekend. It is hard to believe that he is already a junior looking at study abroad programs. I can't believe his 20! Just more of an indication of how time flies! I remember him being Charlie's age! 
-7-
This weekend is the triathlon in town. We'll have to try to figure out something to do on Sunday that is away from home or else give in and go cheer on the athletes. I wonder if I know anyone competing this year. In the past, the oldest of the three boys has done it.

No comments:

Post a Comment