A Valentine's Day Table


A Valentine's Day Tablescape

I have been looking forward to Valentine's Day. This year I made my own Valentines and have decorated our table for our special meal next week! We went out to dinner two weeks ago for restaurant week in New York, so we will probably enjoy a much needed night at home.
I love this spot on the table because I've chosen to include our Lenox Bride & Groom ornament that we received as a wedding gift and the lotus flower centerpiece from my Mother In Law.

The milk glass vase is from my grandmother. I have been waiting to use it and felt this was just the perfect occasion. I bought the candlesticks a few years ago because I was cooking the hubby dinner when he was studying for the Bar Exam. I thought it would make it special! I'm glad we have them!

I bought the flatware set from Bed, Bath & Beyond before our Cookie Party in December. We got the Opal Innocence napkins from our friend as part of our Wedding Shower Gift. The hearts holding the napkins together are gift tags from Michael's. The dinner plate is from Target.


The wine glasses are Lenox Butterfly Meadow Balloon Glasses. The water glasses were monogrammed by a friend of ours as a Christmas gift. We have a matching carafe!


The candlelight makes everything look wonderful!

I am linking to Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch, Masterpiece Monday atBoogieboard Cottage, & Transformation Thursday at The Shabby Chic Cottage

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet Valentine's table for two. Looks like a table filled with love and special care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a charming table...your plates are so colorful and the whole effect is very romantic. Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete