A Romantic Dinner for Two




It is Winter Restaurant Week in New York! All of restaurants that participate have a Prix Fixe dinner menu for $35. The hubby and I made a dinner reservation at City Lobster. We passed the restaurant as we walked by for the few weeks and it looked like something right up our ally. For our dinner at our wedding reception, we had surf & turf. The filet mignon at City Lobster was almost as good! (I loved the food at our wedding reception.) We enjoyed a wonderful half bottle of Chianti and phenomenal chocolate pecan pie! It was fabulous to have a little date night at the beginning of the week. Unfortunately on our way home I got the call about my dad... Luckily I was able to go home with my fabulous hubby who makes everything seem alright.








No comments:

Post a Comment