A Special 5 Month Dessert: Homemade Chocolate Cupcakes with Vanilla Icing

For Charlie's 5 Month Birthday, I made chocolate cupcakes with vanilla frosting FROM SCRATCH for the first time! They were SOOOO good! The frosting was really sweet however, when put together with the cupcake it was perfect. They tasted a lot like Magnolia bakery cupcakes. I will definitely be making these again! Next time, I hope to get creative and decorate them or add a filling.



  Source: realsimple.com via Elizabeth on Pinterest


































































































From baking these, I learned that it is probably just as easy to make "box" cupcakes as it is to make completely homemade cupcakes. The hubby has asked that I make these for his birthday in December. (I have a feeling I will have to make them with chocolate icing though.) 

Here are some ideas for the hubby's cupcakes: 

Source: via Brooke on Pinterest







No comments:

Post a Comment