7 Quick Takes




  1. I've started so many posts this week and haven't been able to finish any of them since Charlie appears to have given up sleeping again. Could this be another growth spurt?
  2. We are going to a play date today with some other baby wearing moms. If any of you are locals, there is a group called Long Island Baby Wearing on Facebook. The women there are wonderful and friendly! We try to have play dates/ meetings each month at a different person's house.
  3. We are preparing for the possibility of Hurricane Sandy heading our way. When Irene hit this area, my parents were without power and phone for seven days. So, if I disappear next week, that would be why. Please say some prayers for everyone's safety.

    O Heavenly Father, all the elements of nature obey Your commands, including hurricanes. Calm the storms that threaten us and turn our fear of Your power into praise of Your goodness. Grant this through Our Lord Jesus Christ, Your Son, who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever. Amen.
     via
  4. I hope Charlie will get to wear his cute dinosaur costume for Halloween!
  5. The exterior of my parents house is being painted therefore, I am becoming well versed in Spanish language opera. The gentlemen enjoy singing opera at the top of their lungs.
  6. I am trying desperately to finish these before Charlie wakes up.
  7. I made these to share with the play group today. I made them with the dark chocolate version of the fudge stripes cookies and green icing. Since I did it with the dark chocolate version, you didn't have to flip the cookie over and it added a little bit of decoration. They came out really cute and tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment