7 Quick Takes
2. Yesterday, Gram was off so Charlie, Gram, and I went to the Cold Spring Harbor Fish Hatchery (using the Library museum pass). He really enjoyed watching the fish splash around for the food.
3. I thought we were supposed to be going to a program at the library today but, it is two weeks from now. I'm really glad I didn't drive all the way over there!
4. I will never understand how the same brand of gas at two stations in neighboring towns can differ in price by almost $0.25. I can understand different states or counties but, literally the next town over has exactly the same gas for $0.25 less.
5. We are still having MAJOR sleep issues with Charlie hence why I don't know what day of the week it is or what activities we are supposed to be doing.
6. I have discovered the wonderful world of consignment shops, consignment sales, and garage sales! A couple of weeks ago there was an enormous consignment event at a local arena. My friend Sara and I went a got four overall outfits ($10), a snowsuit($10), an Exersaucer($25), a cozy coup (that will be turned into a Batmobile) -$10, four kids CDs ($2) and several toys ($14) for Charlie all in great condition! Last weekend we got a barely used backyard swing for $5 at a garage sale! YAAAY!
7. I can't believe how quickly Charlie is growing. His motor skills are increasing by the day. He newest thing is that he likes to hold a spoon and put it in his mouth!
Posted by Astoria Girl