Love Songs!

Approximately two years ago, the hubby and I were sitting down to make a list of songs for our wedding reception. When I came across the love song link-up at Betty Beguiles and Mandi's post I decided I would jump in as well! (FYI - Mandi and her hubby and the hubby and I share a wedding anniversary on July 17th!)

At Last - Etta James 
(Our wedding song) 
Marry Me -Train 
Hungry Eyes -Eric Carmen
Unforgettable - Nat King Cole 
A Whole New World - Aladdin
The Way You Look Tonight - Frank Sinatra 

All That I Am - Rob Thomas 

The Wedding Song - Peter, Paul & Mary

3 comments:

  1. Oh, sweet Etta James! You're clearly a girl after my own heart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had an instrumental version of The Wedding Song Played for our wedding entrance (and my mom had it played at my parents' wedding too - but I played it without even knowing that!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our Pre-Cana instructors played it during one of our sessions. It was great!

      Delete