- I'm a columnist at Ignitum Today. Head over there and check out my first article!
- It's Earth Day! Get outside and enjoy the beautiful day!
- We went to our friends' wedding on Saturday. It was a fun night out. I always enjoy remembering our wedding day as I hear my friends recite their vows to one another.
- I'm looking forward to May! Our friends Jenn & Tim will be in the area (well, closer than TX). Charlie will be one!
- Next weekend one of my brothers will be coming home from Study Abroad.
- Charlie is teething like crazy. He has one top tooth poking through and several others that I can see poking around up there. This kid could have a bunch of teeth for his birthday.
- My friend Kristin is raising money for Cystic Fibrosis. She is in the final push to meet her fundraising goal. Won't you go help her out?
Posted by Astoria Girl