What's new?


  1. I'm a columnist at Ignitum Today. Head over there and check out my first article!
  2. It's Earth Day! Get outside and enjoy the beautiful day!
  3. We went to our friends' wedding on Saturday. It was a fun night out. I always enjoy remembering our wedding day as I hear my friends recite their vows to one another.
  4. I'm looking forward to May! Our friends Jenn & Tim will be in the area (well, closer than TX). Charlie will be one!
  5. Next weekend one of my brothers will be coming home from Study Abroad.
  6. Charlie is teething like crazy. He has one top tooth poking through and several others that I can see poking around up there. This kid could have a bunch of teeth for his birthday.
  7. My friend Kristin is raising money for Cystic Fibrosis. She is in the final push to meet her fundraising goal. Won't you go help her out? 

No comments:

Post a Comment