Pregnancy Things I LOVE!

I'm not sure if I've posted about this before but, I am absolutely in love with my Boppy Body Pillow. I remember a friend of mine telling me she was so excited when her husband bought one for her and I just didn't understand what so great about a pillow. Then, shortly after announcing we were going to have a baby, my cousin said, " YOU NEED A BOPPY PILLOW! " At the beginning, I really didn't think I would ever get so uncomfortable a special pillow would be necessary. Well, I've reached the point where I am uncomfortable and the only thing that make it better is my Boppy pillow. It is wonderful. I definitely think I will continue to use it even when I'm not pregnant anymore because it is just so comfortable.

The other thing I have recently discovered is the wonders of a Yoga ball. I am really enjoying sitting on it because it takes some of the pressure off of my hips and lower back. Sitting on it is kind of fun. I know some teachers have used it at work when doing story time or desk work. I don't think I'll go that far because I stand for most of the day anyway but, those of you out there who are Elementary teachers and Early Childhood teachers should keep this is mind. 


No comments:

Post a Comment