Surprise Bridal Shower!





Yesterday, Saturday, was my bridal shower!! I went to Seventh Street Cafe in Garden City for what I thought was going to be an Easter Luncheon with the Teixeira's. I was so excited to see many friends and family members! I had a wonderful time!!!

My Maid of Honor had a friend of hers make the invitations, thank you cards, favors, and a scrapbook for me. My bridesmaid Justine and my friend Amy made the centerpieces! It was perfect!!!!

I was very touched that people who have so many things going on in their lives took time to celebrate with me.

1 comment:

  1. Surprise Bridal Shower! It is brilliant! Such surprises are super enchanting and are remembered for the entire life. I too hosted a bridal shower for my cousin in last month at one of the outdoor Chicago venues and it just turned out to be very enjoyable. Food at that spot was relish and the beverages served were also fabulous.

    ReplyDelete