7 Quick Takes

-1-
This week has been a doozie.
I'm super glad it's Friday. 
(Anyone remember TGIF that included shows like Family matters and Step by Step?)
Anyway,tomorrow the hubby will be helping out at a mock trial tournament for one of the local Catholic schools. 
Then we're off to enjoy a super early St. Patrick's Day dinner with friends. 

-2-
I finished a prayer shawl for our family friend. 

Last Saturday at 3 am, her son was hit by a tractor trailer while crossing the street by his apartment in Manhattan. He is still in critical condition. While the prognosis is bleak, they are still praying for a miracle.

Please join us in praying for her son. 

-3-
I'm really craving the beach, the waves, and the summer.
I can't wait. 

-4-

I'm soaking in the quiet...
Charlie is napping...
Shh...


-5-
There is nothing like fresh ground coffee. 
Yes, it is decaf. So, no, according to your definition it is probably not "real" coffee. 
But, it is so yummy. 

-6-
Why do I always crave a bacon cheeseburger on Fridays in Lent?? 
I have to thank the mom that posted about her kids eating in n out on Twitter because I'd love some animal style fries... 
There aren't any in n outs on the East Coast. 
I may just have to settle for Shake Shack since I have a gift card. 
Someone once said Five Guys is similar to in n out but, I don't entirely agree. 

-7-
These were quick and truly random but, that's what makes this fun!
For more completely random quick takes, check out Conversion Diary.

2 comments:

  1. I was having fun reading your QT's until I got to #6 - that was a mean trick, girl. Do not post those kind of pics on a Friday! ;-)

    But in seriousness, prayers to your friend's son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #6: Five Guys isn't like In N'Out. The burgers at Five Guys are more like you'd find at a sit-down restaurant and the fries aren't that good. In N' Out is it's own thing.

    ReplyDelete