2. It was wonderful to be back at work with my friends. We all went our separate ways for Christmas break and enjoyed sharing our stories with one another.
3. Tuesday was a bittersweet day. Bitter because we said to Goodbye to my brother who was headed back to Italy. It was not an easy thing to do since we had such a wonderful visit. While I understand that it is not goodbye forever, it still feels like forever until he can come home again since we don't actually have a date to count down to. We are hoping that he will be able to come back for the Baby's Baptism.
4. Tuesday was sweet because we had our 20 week scan and we learned that we are having a sweet baby BOY!! We are absolutely excited. It was kind of funny because the hubby was so shocked. He was sure it was a girl. We had the doctor show us twice that it definitely was a boy.
5. Knowing the gender of the baby has made everything seem more real. We are going to be parents to a sweet baby boy. He is going to be a momma's boy!!!!! We are going to dress him like his daddy! I can't wait to meet him.
6. This week I am more than halfway through my pregnancy. I can't believe how quickly time flies!
7. We are trying to figure out what kind of crib we would like to get for our little man. I've asked a few friends their thoughts. Do you have any input?