My Favorite Things!

Our kids are going to Cincinnati next summer and they are starting to fund raise during finals week. Earlier today we were talking about what we could sell that would raise money for their trip. I was mentioning how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE creamsicles.Well, the food gods must have heard me because today the cafeteria had FANTASTIC creamsicles. My dear friends bought me not just ONE BUT TWO!!!! Pure bliss during these super hot days at the end of the school year.

Prior to this conversation I had been looking into the ice pop maker that Williams Sonoma keeps advertising. It is taunting me! As a kid, I remember my mother would make us "ice pops" out of fruit juice in these molds from Tupperware. Could the ice pop maker be considered a school supply if we use it for the kids fundraiser?

No comments:

Post a Comment