A Bridal Tea for Sara

A few weeks ago, I hosted a bridal tea for my dear friend Sara. Her wedding is being held in California where here family lives. Her fiance is from Ohio. They met at work here in Queens. I had so much fun throwing this shower for her! Hope you enjoy the photos!
 The Favors 
Tea cups and teaspoons





A Bridal Tea  


Menu

Cranberry Scones
Blueberry Muffins

Strawberry Salad with Vinagrette Dressing

Cranberry-Apple Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Tuna Salad Sandwiches
Egg Salad Sandwiches
Cucumber Sandwiches
Turkey and Brie Sandwiches

Madeline Cookies
Shortbread Cookies
Strawberry – Vanilla Cupcakes 

Metamorphosis Monday

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Astoria Girl! I am a Brooklyn Girl! And my best friend from High School lived on 34th St. in Astoria! As a matter of fact, her mother still lives there. :)
    Nice to meet another fellow New Yorker. Oh, and your bridal party for your friend looks like it was lovely!
    Best,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete