My boy is growing up!

Over the weekend we took our first overnight family trip to Montauk. We stayed at the Beachcomber Resort. It was wonderful. Charlie loved the sand and the hotel. He seemed to enjoy the fact that we were in one room together for two days. I can't wait to go back when it is warmer.

Also last week, our little man said his first word - other than mom - BALL! His Uncle C. bought him a big blue kickball. He's learned to throw it with two hands over his head and he enjoys trying to bounce it. Charlie walks around the house saying "ball" every chance he gets.

On Monday (May 6th), Charlie took his first two independent steps to put a ball in his little basketball hoop. (His uncles are a little obsessed with sports.) I can't believe my little boy is growing up so fast!

In other news, I launched my Facebook shop (http://facebook.com/thehydrangeahut). Please stop by and "like" my page!

2 comments:

  1. Awe!!! Enjoy all those happy moments!! I'm sure you've heard how they grow up way too fast but it is so true.

    white lion moving company blogger group
    whitelion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings! I was hoping you would be willing to answer my question about your blog! I'm Heather and my email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete