Who? What? Where? When?


My fiance and I moved to Astoria on October 31, 2009. I had never lived in an apartment before. My fiance rented from an old lady in Richmond Hill.

We treated my friends who helped us move in to burgers at Bare Burger. Super convenient and tasty! I actually tried BISON!! (SO NOT LIKE ME!)

On Sunday, November 1, 2009, we went to Grand Cafe on 30th Ave. for brunch. It was amazing! For dinner we tried Il Bambino. The panninis were alright. I understand that it is reasonably priced but, I just didn't enjoy it as much as I hoped I would.

The next weekend, my fiance and I took a walk down to Socrates Sculpture Garden. It was wonderful to be that close to the river. Hopefully one day we will go over to Roosevelt Island so we can see the lighthouse first hand. I never knew there was a lighthouse over there.

My fiance and I took lots of pictures with my phone. (I forgot to press save...Boo!)


No comments:

Post a Comment